If it is widely known that
e-gold,/G&SR/omnipay/digigold is the same group of
guys
hiding behind four different corporate shells, why are
you so comfortable when they back out of a transaction
here and then refuse to back out of a transaction
there?
Either they believe in the sanctity of a contract or
they do not!!!

So it is ok to run an unlicensed bank and Digital
bearer commodities brokerage from a boiler room in
Florida, owned by a Delaware Shell?

How safe is my gold?
I hope that they are not trying to go public any time
soon, because they would never pass scrutiny!

--- Claude Cormier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 28 Jan 2001, at 21:50, Dagny Taggart wrote:
>
> > They claim things that they are not. They are in
> > control of the entire e-gold universe
> > G&SR/OmniPay/e-gold/Digigold.
> > I could live with that but how can I trust them,
> if
> > they keep denying it?
>
> Where do you get the idea that they are denying the
> fact that
> G&SR/OmniPay/e-gold/Digigold are owned by the same
> people?
>
> I don't think they are. They are just saying that
> e-gold and G&SR
> are separate legal entities with different
> responsibilities,corporate
> identity and governance.
>
> Claude Cormier

=====