At 08:33 AM 1/31/2001 +1100, Michael Moore wrote:
>George,
>
>This looks good
>
>Yes I will take advantage of your offer for the basic membership.
>
>How do I join?

At their site...

http://www.aib-world.org/memberbenefits.shtml

Ray Gabriel is the director and founder and does a wonderful job.

George

>Kind regards,
>
>Michael Moore
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.gold-today.com
>Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
>https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
>subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday
>

>Hi:
>
>If you are looking for an International resource  to learn more
>about business worldwide, and to "meet" online everyday  with
>12,000 international business members in 200 countries, then you
>

>And they take gold!  Standard Reserve has decided to sponsor the
>group, and pay for membership to anybody who joins at their site
>http://www.aib-world.org/memberbenefits.shtml
>
>With over 12,000 members in 200 countries, AIB is a non-profit
>global Internet community,  founded in 1997,  dedicated to
>creating new opportunities for business people around the world
>to be able to communicate, share their knowledge and experience
>and make new colleagues and friends.  Members include business
>executives and small business owners to the Fortune Global 500,
>business educators, the media and members of governmental and
>non-governmental organizations including the World Bank,
>Export-Import Bank, United Nations and WTO.
>
>It is a great way for market makers and members of the gold
>economy to gain more exposure worldwide for less than five cents
>a day -- that's .005882 grams a day!  While basic membership is
>free, I suggest you pay for professional member status which
>costs a mere $36.00 annually. We'll still pick up $18 of that fee.
>
>We are honored to be part of the AIB and  it is our pleasure to
>offer free basic  membership if that will help this organization
>grow and prosper.
>
>George
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]