>PeelPee,
>
>>(me says)  BOLLOCKS ON THE TECHNICALITY, and please >reread where I
>>mentioned the part about TRUST! In retrospect, the method is probably
>>unsuited for sticklers and worrywarts.
>
>>e-gold DOES rock! ....... cheers!
>

>    Yes, I agree, e-gold does rock!  Unfortunately, I cannot agree on the
>"Bullocks on the technicality" part.  As a merchant, I am constantly facing
>risks when it comes to accepting credit card payments.  There is SOOO much
>fraud out there when scum bags and crooks use cards to buy items, then
>"chargeback" the sale (keeping the items) or claim they never authorized the
>transaction (again, keeping the items) to have it removed from their bill.

Indeed.

bananagold lets you shop at amazon.com by keeping a LARGE CASH
BALANCE at amazon.com.

Interestingly, when you buy something at amazon, and you pay with
e-gold, it is QUICKER than using a credit card because amazon
processes cash-on-balance corporate accounts first.

(Put aside that banana is a big enough customer that we get
preferences, often upgraded shipping etc, anyway.)

Also of course, when you buy from amazon -- using e-gold -- they get
none of your personal credit info ---- just a shipping address.  From
"big brother's" point of view "I" so to speak am just buying masses
of books and computers for my many friends all over the world :)
Banana bears all the loss-of-privacy responsibility

So PeelPee, it's better to "swap" for cash than swap for credit cards!