>> I appreciate your referral, however I prefer to deal with the familiar.
>> Please remit funds by PayPal, BidPay, check or money order. Thanks!
>
>This response basically sums up almost everybody's initial reaction to
>e-gold.
>
>Viking Coder
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On the other hand, the continuing increase in e-gold accounts indicates that
thousands of people are still coming into e-gold, all of whom are willing to
receive e-gold in exchange for whatever good or service they are capable of
providing.

*Some* of the companies you wish to deal with, especially if you make it
clear that you can *only* pay them via e-gold will open an account
(hopefully giving you referral fees) or will reveal that they already have
an account but have not (yet) implemented it into their website, so are
willing to receive e-gold payments.

An example of the former is The Napeague Letter's Institutional Research
Notes subscription available at http://www.napeague.com/ . Bob Davis does
not realise he is getting this "plug", but to encourage a new (to e-gold)
merchant, please visit his site, and email him to arrange to pay for your
(valuable) subscription via e-gold. His e-gold account is 'The Napeague
Letter', # 249169.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again. :) Better luck next
time!

Regards,
Ian Green
aoShop.com