>>Actually, i'm offering a 5 gram bounty RIGHT NOW to anyone who can
>>state in English without waffling any other method for reaching
>>people who actually use e-gold.  I'd be very happy to send on the 5
>>grams!
>
>Yes....this discussion board. And many others that e-gold users use.  You can
>find out which ones by subscribing to them and reading the contents.

Chuck, it's a good idea, but unfortunately this discussion board, and
all the others, reach only a tiny fraction of e-gold users.

(I have tried that method extensively, for a couple of different
e-gold enterprises, and you only reach a tiny fraction of users.)

Indeed there are a number of e-gold "magazine" sites around (like
bearerinstruments.com) but again, as yet, they reach only a small
fraction of users (still a good thing, a great thing, but still only
a small fraction)