>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/GD/W
>>
>> world's biggest "pennant" or "flag" formation coming to a point...?
>>
>> "its all in the charts"
>
>Lower lows and lower highs. It's a beautiful site.

>Bob

You reckon it could happen Bob?

I've noticed, though, that "flags" usually signify a coming sharp
break EITHER up or down.  (But it looks like up to me.)

I think one "big picture" way to look at this chart:

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/GD/W

is just that: back in Oct 2000 there was massive upwards price
pressure; the last 5 1/2 months has just been B.S. while that got
sorted out, and now it will head up again.

A bolder version of myself would call a low now... :)

jp