Jeff,

Many other technicians have different views that Prechter.
Yvan Auger at

http://www.preciouswaves.com/FreeSub/021601/pm021601.html

Believe that it could be 2-3 years or more before a final bottom is in
place. Other people like Marantette at goldstocks.com , who uses
cycle analysis, believes that the mother of all bottoms will be this
year... There are almost as many forecasts as there are technical
analysis methods.

No matter who is right... we are due for a strong rally!

Claude Cormier
Editor, The Ormetal Report
Buy your gold stocks now!
http://www.ormetal.com