You can find this and may humous choice tit bits at:
http://www.reality-syndicate.com/syndicatepress.htm#science
I had a good laugh!

  Throw Your Money Down the Toilet! Today!
By Chris Clark

(Original Posting Date: December 12, 2001)

That's right folks!

Look, I didn't believe this system worked when I first got this
email, but it really REALLY works! Believe me! I'm using exclamation
points so it must be true!

Have you always wanted to throw all your money away? Sure you have!
Everybody does! THIS SYSTEM IS NOT A SCAM!! THIS WILL REALLY DRAIN
YOUR WALLET!!

All you do is follow these steps!

--

1. Get a plain white envelope and mark it with this address:

Give Me Money
1175 W. Peaburry Dr.
Northwood, CO 80104

2. Gather all the cash you can find. Even steal some if you need to!
Wrap all the money (no coins please, bills only) in a few pieces of
paper so the postage handlers won't see through the envelope and
steal my... YOUR money.

3. Drop it in the mail! THAT'S IT!! IT'S SOOOO EASY!!!

--

You will find that in only minutes you will have FAR LESS MONEY THAN
YOU STARTED WITH!! REALLY!! IT ONLY TAKES MINUTES!!!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!! SINCE I AM ANNOYINGLY USING ALL CAPITALS THAT
MEANS I MUST BE TELLING THE TRUTH!! DO IT NOW!!

I tried this system and now I have lost $400 dollars! I tried it
again and that total went up to $700! Each time I use this system my
total gets BIGGER AND BIGGER!!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! USE THIS SYSTEM TODAY AND LOSE MORE MONEY THAN IN
YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!

Disclaimer:

The above nonsense was brought to you by www.reality-syndicate.com.
All this spam in the world deserves to be made fun of because it is
so incredibly stupid and pointless. As this qualifies as spam, this
should also be made fun of. I mean really, do people need to put up
with these dumb get-rich-quick messages? If you invented one and are
reading this, you are very smart. Chances are that plenty of people
bought into your scam. Nobody should buy into this scam, especially
since the address we used is totally made up and probably doesn't
exist.

Laugh at the Internet people. It's big and filled with craziness and
is always good for entertainment!

Sincerely,
The Reality Syndicate Team

www.reality-syndicate.com
A forum for the free exchange
of abnormal ideas and media!
*************************************

To all those serious minded people out there.............it was a

Kind regards,

MM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday