>--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>But that issue, and no other issue, is going to mean anything unless
>>e-gold addresses the "immediate issue", that there simply is no egold
>>commerical universe.
>>
>  I completely agree with JP here...

All I will point out is this:

on TWO OCCASIONS, I have had business associates ready to spend 200
to 300 thousand dollars on "e-gold enterprises".  Actual business
enterprises, centered around e-gold, and being neither scams nor
schemes nor gambling nor pyramids.

On BOTH OCCASIONS, the exact questions asked are:

"Fine. So we can buy the mailing list from egold of all egold users
who actively use their account?"

"You cannot"

"Fair enough. Can we buy a banner ad on the egold functionality pages?"

"You cannot"

"Why the FUCK are you WASTING OUR TIME with this fucking RIDICULOUS
CONVERSATION? Get back to us when the system's usable."

You know that phrase "NRC" .. "Not Real Complicated"

It is Not Real Complicated:

        No way to reach e-gold users; no way to do e-gold business.

The rest is idle chatter.