Since Friday, this is all that appears when I try to login:

"Unable to login to account.

The e-gold system is unable to process your request at this time, please
try again in a few minutes."

This message also appeared when I tried again:

"Unable to login to account.

The account you have attempted to access is currently locked out due to
invalid login attempts. Please try again in 15 minutes."

But I used my correct account number (255857) and passphrase! (I got them
written).

Is the system down? I wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but I got no answer.

Should I create another account? Please help me.

Alexis Golzman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://trafficbar.com