While working on the chess application it became apparent that funding an
account with a small amount was hard to do.

on my website.  I limiting the transactions to a maximum of 10 grams of
gold.  Once online checks is setup I will raise that limit to 20 grams.

My available balance is displayed on the exchange page.  There is not a
lot available at the moment, but at least you will know BEFORE you
purchase if the gold is available.

I am hoping that with the limited transaction amount I wont have problems
with paypal, so I am accepting that for now.  Since they don't have a cool
SCI like E-Gold I can only promise a 24hr turnaround on funding.

The online check service I am setting up with will give me the ability to
do instant funding.  I hope to have that active by monday.

Vince Callaway
http://www.freedomhound.com