Viking:

should it happen : yes  WILL it happen  I'm willing to bet not.

even the bananagold people (who I have a LOT of time for) stepped back and waited for someone else to pick up the ball.

the libel is on any and every  person who ever acted as a market maker...

One of them shoulld act...  (I know Eric has had problems with paypal before...!!)  but  who wants to kick off the lawsuit???

hmmm should we start an account to PAY for such a suit???

btw  I personally think this suing thinfg is silly... I'fd rather send paypal broke by telling any and everyone I know that theor services suck!!  Such word of mouth has kileedmany more businesses far quicker than a lawsuit... (maybe thats the aussie in me..don't muck about with the lawyers.. address the heart of the problem!!)