Greetings,
I have been having a heated discussion with a certain few on another
board.

It is regarding what we have been told by administration of an e-gold
game,

I am not going to mention the name but basically we have been told that

1) their e-gold account was frozen by e-gold

2) my question: Is it possible to make a spend to a frozen account?

3) It has been since early January of the frozen status of their account,
hypothetically speaking why would e-gold take this long to unfreeze their
account as their claim is they have done everything to comply with e-gold.

Just want to know.

Artysta1