[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> A bold attempt Chris, but I think it looks horrible!

jpm,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I would be grateful if you would expand a little more specifically.  What platform
are you using to look at the site?  Netscape?  IE?  Are style sheets turned on?
Mac/Linux/Windows?  I tested the site under Netscape 4.72 on Linux/Windows,
Internet Explorer 5.0 on Windows 98, and Lynx--I don't have access to a Mac at the
moment, so it may look bad on that platform.  I would also appreciate description
of any specific annoyances that you may have--color scheme, layout, font choice,
etc.

Thanks again for any information you may wish to provide,

Chris

--
Use e-gold?  Send me two cents:
http://2cw.org/257121&[EMAIL PROTECTED]