We might be able to help. Our CashBox system enables a merchant to take the
Mondex smartcard and e-gold. More payment types are currently being added,
including the DigiGold range of currencies.

Please mail me offline to tell me what you need.

Regards
Rachel

--On 08 March 2001 14:42 +0700 "M. Khairul Bahri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>