>Forrest,
>
>    Well, I am saddned by your decision to base your transactional needs on
>the outcome of a tasty debate.  You see....I am not cheerleading for the
>state, I am just appreciative of the luxuries afforded by residing in this
>great country.

Eric,
Please take no offense, as I'm merely pointing out the difference between
some men. Some men would prefer luxury over principle. Some men would
prefer delusional safety over freedom. And there are those men that do
not trade their principles for anything in the world, because it's simply
wrong.

Tristan

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it;
withdraw your support; withdraw your sanction"
- Ayn Rand