I am a little sceptical of OSGOLD myself, mainly because of how I was introduced to it.

I was doing a little gambling in a stupid game called Cash Over Time that supposedly pays a handsome return over 7 days, and naturally, after a few deposits to my acocunt, they ahve fallen over a week behind in payments.......

As they stopped paying, they mentioned that they were creating a new system called Osgold.  They made it appear that the sponsors of the game were the founders of Osgold.....  Then they promised to catch up their payments into my new Osgold account, which they still have not.

Besides, I don't see any way to get the gold out of Osgold once it is in there.  They do mention that "soon"  you will be able to transfer gold from Osgold back to egold, but of course I can't try that yet as they stil have not paid what they have owed.

IN any event, I think that maybe these people are behind both things, and that the gamers have set this up as a way to "pay" the people playing the games without actually paying them anything.  I saw a simillar scam a year or so ago with Big International, but that is another story.

Fortunately, I was only playing around and lost only a few dollars, but I would be very careful about trusting these people with anything at this time.

John
Our Offshore Website has been totally redesigned, and
we now have web based banking, opening of accounts,
deposits, and withdrawals! Go to: http://www.offshorearnings.com