I am still trying to understand the WebFunds wallet and the Systemics
Trader software.  I earlier posted about the need for a Nasdaq like
exchange where e-gold can be traded against dollars.  Now, that there is a
dollar type contract available for the Webfunds wallet, can't the systemics
trader be easily set up to trade Hansa dollars against digigold?  Wouldn't
that be a quick and easy solution to the need for an e-gold / dollar trading
exchange???

~ Vincent