>> ----------
>> by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
>>    "Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan's recent lowering
>>    of the federal funds rate suggests that he is unwilling to allow
>>    the economy to settle into a recession, liquidating unwarranted
>>    investment." Unfortunately, argues Lew Rockwell, "attempting to
>>    forestall a recession creates even more problems that can end in
>>    utter calamity." (03/23/01)
>> http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/thrill.html

And then there's this..
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=85000740

the first paragraph and the last paragraph says it all....

"Intel is a photo printing company. Microsoft makes a text
editor. Amazon or eBay can be programmed in a day with Perl
or Basic and run on a $500 machine. The whole of 'IT'
(banking, finance, markets, etc.) is no more complicated
than a $10 Casio name and address organizer. We are in the
low-tech age."