Guys,

As a result of recent discussions with e-gold & the e-gold market makers
(exchange providers), on anti-fraud issues, I have now changed our policy
on privacy. If you order gold from me via e-gold, all your details (except
credit card information) will be available, on demand, to e-gold management.
Likewise, with a Standard Reserve order, or an OSGOLD order. The benefit
will be faster service, and personal verification will make it more difficult
for the crooks and thieves.

We have no political axe to grind. We just want to deal with REAL customers.

This information will be only be used as a verification for genuine customers
and account holders, with the organization through which you have an
account, ONLY. If you wish to remail anonymous, that's OK, but don't
deal with me, try to find another exchange provider!

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone/Fax +1(312)777-4270

Want a debit card linked to your e-gold account? Apply below!

https://www.standardreserve.com/acct/instant_anywhere_application.asp?CID=102222

https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=103346