Drawing assumptions as you have done is both misleading and provides
simpleton answers. You obviously do not know me or how I work.

I have given utmost attention to everyone that has e-mailed me directly --
although I do have difficulty in answering more than 220 e-mails a day.

The reason you may have not got the attention is because:

1. We are running on very low funding and have managed to do some awesome
things with essentially very little money - any money we have is essentially
because I worked my butt of to get Standard Reserve and Gold Economy off the
ground - in the economic environment with essentially very little funding I
am proud we can nearly make ends meet already!!!!!;

2. We have recently appointed another person (Ken) to look after The Gold
Economy which if you read carefully you should e-mail another person now -
Ken is doing a great job and is to be wholeheartedly supported;

OR

3. You did not receive a message that was sent to you OR you did not read it
OR you are lying. The advertising mechanism has placed an advertisement for
every paid advertisement. Where people put a character "  '  " in the
advertisement the mechanism has given us a problem. If you can show me the
transaction from your Standard Reserve or E-Gold Account, the advertisement
and give me proof I will place the ad. The same message I have given to
another person who complained and showed me the transaction and got
attention!!!!!!!!

You don't like being called a liar, so don't make assumptions otherwise
about other reasonable people that you would not like made about yourself.

ej
++