Guys,

We accept credit and debit cards, direct credits, wires, and mailed payments,
and exchange both ways for Standard Reserve, and OSGOLD. We accept credit
cards internationally, however, expect to be verified HARD! We call EVERY
customer, AND their bank! No exceptions! No talkee, no payee!

Also please be aware that we share customer information with e-gold,
SR and OSGOLD. Just name, address, and phone numbers, and account numbers.
Obviously, we don't share any sensitive data.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone/Fax +1(312)777-4270

Want a debit card linked to your e-gold account? Apply below!

https://www.standardreserve.com/acct/instant_anywhere_application.asp?CID=102222

https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=103346