[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> Check that chart Bob ...
> >> http://www.bigcharts.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=dow&sid=0&o_sy
> >> mb=dow&freq=1&time=4
> >
> >> To me it looks like the dow (and hence probably the nasdaq, etc) are
> >> headin' down again tomorrow.
> >

> >Yes, as long as I'm in front of a screen all day (which I'm not).
> >Dow Chemical, the Dow or the NASDAQ. There's not enough fear yet.
> >Attempted bottoms on the NASDAQ have failed so far. The Dow broke
> >down through it's base it's base too. The USD since Jan. has
> >been making higher highs and higher lows, though. So the US is
> >still the best game in town (not for ever though).
> >

> Woudl you agree the nasdaq is a real obvious short, if, it breaks
> down through that "fake W" it's pretending it's trying to make?
>
> http://www.bigcharts.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=COMP&sid=39036
> 1&o_symb=COMP&freq=1&time=4
>
> (perfect to play on xodds!  i just put $50 of gold on the nasdaq going down.)
>
> BTW did I send the chart for DOW rather than the djia, sorry! :)
>
> http://www.bigcharts.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&sid=0&o_s
> ymb=djia&freq=1&time=4&x=43&y=20
>
> look at that "hammer" if you like candlestick charts..
>
> JPee!

Yes. It went down yesterday on increased volume from the day
before, and went down the day before that on increased volume
from the day before that day.

And, the gold index contract went down to the bottom of
it's base while the USD went up again yesterday (new high
in it's present up trend).

Who cares which way prices are going. :)

Bob
--
                 http://www.constructiongigs.com/

Use gold as money. It's easy. Create a free e-gold account here:
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=101670

ConstructionGigs.com's PGP public key is here:
http://www.constructiongigs.com/assets/DH-DSSkey.txt
Fingerprint:
3C4D A63F 3C8B 2D7B 7E1A FFE8 9A2E 4D78 CAD6 66B7