At 7:40 PM -0500 3/30/01, Douglas Jackson wrote:
>sigh

sigh. The story also implies I don't just speak for me, and I can
be a bit quick on the comments at times. I hope I can concentrate
on helping Parker as well as I can. One way to help him is to help
an obvious group that can help him. In the story, EFF's former
lawyer Mike Godwin compared this case to the Steve Jackson
Games case which literally spawned EFF (and which makes for
some interesting reading).

Anyway, on that subject, I was talking to an interesting friend at
EFF about what could be wrong with their e-gold donation page
(besides the text about e-gold costing more, which also should be
changed but I didn't mention that!). Can someone help me to help
them fix that page up a bit? EFF is at  http://www.eff.org/ and the
actual e-gold donation-page with the error is at:

http://www.eff.org/support/joineff-egold.html

What I get, after filling in all possible fields with correct information
and pressing "submit," is a grey page with the following text:

Error: Field name declared in BAGGAGE_FIELDS but not present on form: city state

*** 1 error(s) detected on the Entry Form ***

I can't seem to figure out what's going wrong, or what changed,
but it doesn't work now so I want to fix it. Thanks.
JMR