--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> wrote:

>This is NOT a multi-part message in MIME format..

>His apologies notwithstanding, Eric Gaithman continues to post to this

>list in html, and repeatedly blockquotes entire pages of irrelevant

Ladies and Gentlemen,

  If history serves us well we should know that it is always easier to change ourseves
then change others.  If one does not like to see html tags, all they have to do is
click a few times and set their email viewer to view HTML messages as HTML.

  Bank in the day I used to charge my credit card to buy books, then came Bananagold
and MetalProxy, just like back in the day there was plain text email, then came HTML
email.  If you don't choose to use available technology, it your business, but please
don't tell people who may have adopted the new techology that they need to ditch the
Bananabot and send a check to Amazon to buy a book.

     Khurram Khan

==
2 cents worth?

http://two-cents-worth.com/?135153