Ladies and Gentlemen,

  For those that have not tried it yet, Pay By Gold allows you to pay your bills
anywhere in world.  Its the easiest, and cheaper way to send a check to your creditors
or yourself.

  In the coming weeks, you will have the ability to send a wire or check anywhere in
the world in more then 15 National Currencies.  This would make Pay By Gold the
furthest reaching Bill Payment system in the world.

  However, to accomplish these feats PayByGold will be closed for the next two weeks.
We will be using this time to correctly set up our corporate structure, establish
proper bank accounts and install version 3.0 of our software.

  We would like to thank our 700+ users for helping us succeed.

   Khurram Khan

   Pay By Gold

   A Division of Majestiq Enterprises

==