Michael, this has utterly nothing to do with MLMs or HYIPs or
PYRAMIDs or anything else!  :)

There is a super site called http://xodds.com  which .. in short ..
is more-or-less a stock market trading site.

In short, say you say to yourself "the nasdaq is going down" or
"microsoft is going up" -- you can take positions on those ideas,
and, either make or lose money if you are right or wrong.

xodds seems to accept normal money and e-gold too, so I tried it out
with egold. Again, this has nothing whatsoever to do with scams,
pyramids etc.

Bob shares my interest in trading the markets, so, I was just letting
Bob know the latest on xodds and bragging that my first two trades
were clean winners (fluke).

(Although now the markets are going in the wrong direction -- typical!  :)  )

If you're an experienced trader or day trader, I encourage you to try
out xodds!  (anyone else will just lose money there, exactly like 99%
of people lose money at etrade!)

JP!