For those allergic to any sort of registering (for me the nice thing about
technocash is no ID totally anonymous purchase) or using your bank account
for such things, feel free to contact me anonymously and I will post
details on the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldenagents list

my public key is at
http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523A125A

Given the lousy Ausiee dollar this could be a good investment ;)

How about I auction one technocash dollar with both the winner and second
last bid paying!

    cya,    Andrew...

<snip>
> Banking. All you have to do is register online with us
> at www.technocash.com.au so that we know where to send
> your TECHNOCASH - which is password protected for your
> safety.
>
> Now as well as over 2,900 Australia Post outlets you can
> also buy TECHNOCASH at home or at work - ANY TIME.
<snip>