Just yesterday I had lost my passphrase and sent an e-mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  That very same day, I got a response
back and was able to get back in my account.  Many others I know
have received prompt replies and we all believe e-gold has excellent
service.  The gentleman who answered my phone call was polite,
knowledgeable, and sounded extremely attractive ;).  With service like
that I could only hope to lose my passphrase more often, despite what
others have said on this list (like kuram kahn).  Kudos to e-gold!

Pokable Peggy