Greetings all!

I have been 'Lurking' in the background of this newsgroup for a while now, reading
about everything and anything posted and want to thank everyone for some valuable tips
and info!  Thank you!

I would like to take this opportunity to ask a few questions I haven't as yet run
across, hoping some good samaritan would 'Point' the way, so to speak...

First... I have read that E-Gold (G&SR) charges an annual storage fee based on some
average balance, or something to that effect...

Can anyone 'Point' me to any information about this 'Annual Storage Fee'?

My concern is that... If I was a regular user of E-Gold, and all throughout the year I
perform 'spends' ranging from a few dollars to a few hundred, then somewhere along the
begining of the year I receive a 'payment' of say... $1 million dollars... (In
$50,000.00 Increments) in one day!  and move the money into diversified investments,
in a week or two... Tying the funds up for two years or more... and at the end of the
'fiscal' year, I would owe a huge holding fee based on the amount (1 Million) in my
account for only a couple of weeks at most!

If according to what I have been reading the annual holding fee ia calculated on a
monthly or weekly or even daily balance, then beside the transaction fee (Albiet ever
so small) I would have to pay a percentage of the total average gold balance in the
account.

If this is the case, then how is the exact amount of the fee calculated and how is it
invoiced, collected, paid, receipted and transacted?

I don't think I like the idea of being liable for a holding fee if I can't calculate
the fee in advance of becoming liable for it!

I haven't found all these details yet, and hope someone can 'point' me in the right
direction!

Suggestions anyone?  Send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want information about other gold based opportunities? E-Mail request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Secondly...

Has anyone found (And Veified) any way to use E-Gold as a stored value where the $
Amount as well as the 'Weight' are 'LOCKED IN' until they are "Unlocked" by the user?
(Read: Account holder)

Thirdly...

How can anyone verify that the 'vaulted GOLD', 'AUG', 'Value' is realy there? and that
the actual 'METAL' will be delivered or made available for 'Transfer' via online
methods, such as those offered by Standard Reserve, Gold Money, G&SR, Omni-Pay, Etc...

Are there any guarantees that, if I buy gold and want to transfer it to someone else,
that they will actually receive it?

__
Jason Brown

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]