Hello Everyone,

Does anyone here know anything about Heap Of Gold ?

I sent them $530.00 to add to my e-gold account, the payment
cleared Friday 4/13/01 but has not appeared in my E-Gold account.

I have sent them several emails and still no reply.
I called them and either get a busy signal or answering machine.
I left many messages and still no call back.

So now I'm wondering if they are a legitimate business.

Have any of you used their service ?  If so what was your
experience with them good or bad ?

Thank You
Steven