Hello
Lim Ka Seong

I also am having a problem with Heap of Gold. I sent them $530.00
and can not get any answer from them about my money. My E-Gold
account does not have it, my bank does not have it, so where is it ?
After 2 weeks I'm about ready to call this fraud!  :(

Steven

----
Hi,

Anybody having this problem before?
On 17 Mar 2001, we followed a link in E-Gold directory and get to one of
the authorized market maker: Flat Rate Gold. We used the service to fund
our E-Gold account. After wiring $1300 to them, we found that Flat Rate
Gold put up a notice on the website 2 days later about reconstructuring
their website, and will be back on 27 Mar. Until today, the website is
still dormant. We have reported the case to E-Gold Service and what E-gold
have done was to remove the link from E-Gold directory. At the moment, we
are not getting any help ??

Again, we are having the same problem with another authorized funding
agaent at the moment. We used another market maker on Monday, Heap Of
Gold. We wired $1075, and today we found the temporary cease of funding
operation notice on their website. Another anticipated lost of $1075 ????
When I visited E-Gold directory, the link to "Heap Of Gold" have just been
removed from E-Gold site. WHAT IS HAPPENING OUT THERE? IS E-GOLD system
tearing apart? Can we still trust E-GOLD system at all after losing some
much hard earn money through the authorized and officially listed market
makers?