EuroGoldLine , like many of the other MM's also posts
their information plainly on their pages.

We take it a step further by providing and independent
link to verify with the KvK (Chamber of Commerce)
which regulates us.  Our providor also requires and
checks all of this information.

Thank you

EuroGoldLine Admin
--- Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For my own curiosity I did a couple of lookups on
> flatrate gold.  Using
> the tools that I use to validate users I came up
> with the following:
>
> Domain registration:
>
> Administrative Contact:
>     Collins, DuPree  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     2819-112 Street
>     Suite #304E
>     Edmonton, Alberta T6J 4M3
>     CA
>     780-988-9077
>

> The phone number is listed to:
>
> I Kutzner
> 4616 106a St NW 901
> Edmonton, AB T6H 5J5
>
> The website is hosted by virtualave.net which is a
> free hosting site.
> Anyone can go in and signup, no info required.
>
> I did a search in canada and there are no listings
> for DuPree Collins, but
> there are about 50 D Collins.
>
> In contrast it takes about 2 seconds to get my home
> address and phone
> number, plus I list my office address on my website
> with a map.
>
> Draw your own conclusions.
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
What, you don't have an e-gold account? Get it here, FREE
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=139538

Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Check out our other site http://www.AAAloha.com