> Call up GSR and tell them you have a 400oz Good delv bar you would like to
> bail in -- and then tell us what happens.  Unless things have changed with
> the new storage facility the answer will be you have to buy from omnipay...

(No link this time, just a revised rant)

Try this:

Establish an account with JP Morgan Chase in London or Transguard in
Dubai.

Mr. Peter Smith
Bullion Department
Morgan Guaranty Trust Company
60 Victoria Embankment
London EC4Y 0JP
United Kingdom
011 44 207 325 1888
011 44 207 325 0735 FAX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OR

Mahmoud A. Abdullah
Manager Transguard
P.O. Box 686
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
(971 4)  2822255
(971 4) 2827812 FAX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Next, fill that account with cash. Then send an order that this money be
changed into metal bars in holding. Then send an order to do an intra-bank
transfer of these metal bars into the e-gold Bullion Reserve Special
Purpose Trust.

JPMorgan Chase Bank and ... Allocated Bullion Account Agreement
3.1 DEPOSITS - Procedure-General:

   JPMorgan Chase Bank may receive Precious Metal from Gold & Silver
Reserve,
   Inc., a Delaware, USA company (“G&SR”). JPMorgan Chase Bank also can
receive
   Precious Metal from any other party for deposit into an Allocated
Account, in
   accordance with procedures and restrictions agreed between JPMorgan
Chase
   Bank, and e-gold and CEAL.  Receipt of Precious Metal for deposit into
an
   Allocated Account from G&SR, of from any other party in accordance with
the
   agreed to procedures and restrictions, does not require instructions
from
   either e-gold or CEAL.

Transguard Custody Account Agreement
2 Transactions

   Transguard is authorised:
   (1)  To receive Property in the Account;

   Transguard may receive Property from Gold & Silver Reserve, Inc., a
Delaware,
   USA company (“G&SR”) or from any other party for allocation to the
Account,
   in accordance with procedures and restrictions stipulated by e-gold and
   Escrow Agent .  Receipt of Property for allocation to the Account does
not
   require instructions from either e-gold or the Escrow Agent.

Notice that both agreements say that you don't even need the
acknowledgement, much less the permission, of e-gold or G&SR or your
mother or even your priest to deposit metal into the holding account.

You don't go through G&SR to bail in metal. That is the whole point of
bailing in metal. This is what I meant by asking the wrong people the
wrong questions. Omnipay is in the business of selling e-gold, e-silver,
e-platinum, & e-palladium for national currencies. If you want to bail in
metal, you are cutting out the middle man. So don't even bother asking the
middle man.

Viking Coder