I originally wrote

>>Yeah, sure, OSGold is the place to put your e-gold. What a
scam. If there was any doubts over the honesty (or at least
honor) of
those running/promoting OSGold, this settles it for me.

>>Strangely, my e-gold account hasn't been touched.

>>Hello Ben,

'They' responded
>So, you question the honor and honesty of OSGold based on our
account holders writings and advertisements.  This is odd, as
it
would bring into play the following:

>If OSGold is to be attacked or have their honor questioned
because of what account holders choose to write to their
groups:

>E-gold is directly responsible for:

>1)  The scams that have taken place by their account holders
>2)  The people who have lost money to market makers who
scammed them

Please advise me (and other members of the e-gold list) what scams e-
gold is responsible for, I'm sure there are an army of attorneys who
would like to hear this. Similarly if there are any ties (other than
usual business to business relationships) between E-Gold and the
market makers who appear to have disappeared, please provide some
proof (or even a clear allegation).

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +