James!

I'm VERY happy to find out that you're alive! This makes today a
double-happy day for me (I'll describe part two in a later e-mail).

On another subject, the e-gold Due Dilligence guys have asked
me to remind everyone that they DON'T send out e-mail with the
fake e-Qold (I used a capital "q" for emphasis) site or from that
domain. I'm still wanting the headers from that email, and so far
nobody has sent them to me. By headers, I mean the complete
message-gobbledygook that most of you never even see.

If you have the headers from this scammer's spam, please send
them to me ASAP (with your e-gold account number) and just as
always -- PLEASE ONLY ENTER YOUR e-gold ACCOUNT INFO
ONLY ON THE e-gold SITE, which uses SSL! If there is the
SLIGHTEST hint of a doubt, feel free to send me e-mail with the
suspect URL and ask *BEFORE* entering sensitive info!

Please send me e-mail if you don't know what complete e-mail
headers look like, and I'll send you a demonstration. Thanks.
JMR