The secret Service raided the officeds of Gold-Age and grilled My Bradley
for 8 hours  about the running of e-gold.  This was done under the auspices
of   'Credit Card Fraud'.  No charges were ever laid  and it is no
coincidence that Gold-Age, previously had been the victim of Credit Card
fraud in relation to Paypal.

The secret Service,  not always able to select the right target,  then
proceeded to raid Gold-Age, the victim, and confiscated  their accounts,
paperwork and systems including hardware.  Of course the real criminals who
perpertrate credit card fraud are still free.

Parker Bradley is now in the unenviable position of having to pick up the
pieces and try to get his business back together again with customers
screaming at him for money  (as of course it makes no differece to the
secret service that they have interupted a going concern and frozen
accounts,  yet the victim is innocent and no charges have been laid) yet
with a lack of equipment and historical records.

Hence the comment by RAH,  'Ask the secret service for the money', since
they have commandeered it, illegally I might add.

Check over the archives of the discussion list.  There are plenty of
referecnes explaining in full detail, also if you go to
http://www.gold-age.net/  it is also explained there.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542

Sign up with osgold and get an osgold account today
http://www.osgold.com/index.php?id=10000008
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday