Thanks forrest, for your hearty commendation! :)

I was very pleased having placed your order shortly after receiving it that
Amazon had everything in stock and notified me they were shipping within 24
hours. So whether one buys through 'banana' or through myself, we really
have Amazon's service to thank for the total ability to rapidly deliver on
such orders.

Regards,

Ian Green
www.aoShop.com
http://aoShop.com/aoshop/e-gold_shopping.htm
PS: Barnes&Noble.com also have shown good service in the past. If anyone is
confused with the interim system on my website, just email me. Not fully
automated yet, just dedicated to quality personal service and doing the
right thing for my customers. *Note: Forget the vStore provided sites, they
will no longer process my non-USA credit card... so they will not even sell
to *me* anymore.

<SNIP>