Hello, people, I am resending a MSG (via WEB), I sent 5-6 hours ago, which
didn't arrive yet:(  I've just also read some MSGs here regarding the
questioned company [these MSGs, seems, somehow missed my mailbox..]. But
the suggested there 'patience' doesn't apply in my case, ass i am
selling/not bying. Bear with me, would you. Explain, plainly, what point I
might be missing, please. (the msg follows.)

Anybody knows, what is with Company in Subject? They don't appear on
Exchangers list anymore and thier site says, that they temporarily are not
accepting e-gold acct. funding.

I spent some gold, not bought it, a week ago, already, and still no
response from them. I sent e-mails (and chances are, atleast 4 the 1ce,
that it was delivered, coz i used ArgoSoft, and [o miri`cal:-] saw the MSG
that  it was relayed to thier domain), called and left a MSG. - to no joy.

What this might be? Thanks for clues ASAP. The Issue is VERY IMPORTANT to
i.

Leo n