> Chuck wrote:
> What people use osgold for is no more or less concern that what people
> use e-gold for or standard reserve for or goldmoney for.

True, but e-gold has never actively promoted itself as basis for HYIPs as
OSGold has done. e-gold doesn't claim that you have dollars in your
account as OSGold has done. True, both of these claims from OSGold are in
the Coming Soon section, but e-gold has never even alluded to the
possibility of these claims.

OSGold makes the claim of being 150% backed, of which only 50% is hard
metal. The rest is just paper. e-gold has always been 100% backed by hard
metal alone; GoldMoney also stands by 100% hard metal commitment.

> I take it that CCS also would ban lottos as the odds of wining are
> about umpteen millin to one  and those poor irresponsible sods who
> participate are being ripped off as obviously they have less chance
> than a dingo on Frazer Island of coming out on top.

There is a major difference between a lottery and a HYIP. When was the
last you bought a lottery, or raffle, ticket, expecting to win the
jackpot? When was the last you time you invested in the lottery? Does the
lottery ever say that you are guaranteed a return on your payment? Does
the lottery make any connotations whatsoever to investing? Do the High
Yield Investment Programs?

Viking Coder