Craig,
If I wuz near you, I'd invite you to put on the boxing gloves! :) Hang
on, I'm in LA next Monday... you anywhere near California? No, I didn't
have 958 customers in 6 hours! (I'd go mental!)

David from OSG confirms these figures, but I'm not sure he's entirely
happy about me releasing them! However, these are publicly available
figures (if you know where to look!) Check 'em out yourself!

Yes, it's remarkable how many spends are generated thru OSG. However,
as stated, these figure are available for viewing.

For example, from 10:14pm to 10:52pm (38 minutes) last night, they had
98 spends, an average of 2.57 spends per minute = 154.73 spends per hour
= 3713.68 spends per day. Sorry, I can't find access to the total $$$
amounts.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone/Fax +1(509) 2782268

If you would like a free e-gold, Standard Reserve, or OSGOLD account,
please apply at my site!