> From: Somebody
> To: "R. A. Hettinga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Dreams of a cashless society
> Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:43:04 +0100
>

> Every month brings closer the dream of a cashless society. Still, no new
> scheme has found a "killer application"
---------------------------

The "Dream is now a Reality". The Cash Card powered by Standard Reserve is
without a doubt the "Killer Application". Cash Cards have taken the world by
storm, with over 25,000 members in 80 countries joining in just the 1st
month. The Stored-Value - Digital Currency - Transaction Card is
revolutionizing International eCommerce as we know it.

Great for individuals or businesses. Transferring funds worldwide to anyone,
those funds are instantly available at over 500,000 ATM's and in any
currency.

Use the Cash Card for purchases at 1,000's of merchants on or off the
Internet. Employers can use the Cash Cards for Payroll. Affiliate program
managers can use Cash Cards for paying commissions.

Merchants can now accept Cash Cards with 100% no chance of "Chargebacks".

Egold users can transfer funds to their Cash Card account, where they are
readily accessible at any ATM worldwide! And as always, transfers from Egold

are FREE!

The "Killer Ap" has definitely arrived, and is available exclusively through
Cash Cards International.

And, Cash Cards offers an extremely lucrative Reseller Program that is FREE
to join!

Yours In Success,

Steve Renner, Founder
Cash Cards International, LLC