Hallelujah brother! As has been alluded to, introducing repudiation into
e-gold would create two kinds of money in this currency, good and bad, with
no way to tell one from the other. This would make e-gold just like PayPal,
and innocent third-parties are bound to suffer, as most exchange providers
have already learned the hard way, when they accepted PayPal (or credit
cards) for e-gold. I liked the analogy someone made of the police raiding an
innocent third party for a twenty dollar note that had some time ago been
stolen.

<SNIP>