The winner of the FREE ORDER from Banana is: everyone! because Banana
promotes free commerce with real, non-fiat money, e-gold !!!  Hahah!

http://bananagold.com
http://bananagold.com
http://bananagold.com
http://bananagold.com

But the actual winner is

the orders, (only orders under $100 shown), received since I posted
the contest accouncement were

$91.21
$19.22
$36.72  <------ winner!
$48.07
$73.03
$16.95

the winner is Jay Wherley!!!!!  Alright!

That was, I think, about 30 hours after I posted the contest
(considerbaly quicker than previous winner, last contest)

Here's your gold ....

>e-metal® payment confirmation: Batch 2587814
>                         Paid To:
>                                  100998 (Jay Wherley)
>                         Amount:
>                                  0.138723 oz of Gold
>                           Memo:
>                                  Winner of "3rd order" contest;
>mass returned.
>
>                           From:
>                                  402402 (Banana Gold)

Don't forget, you can buy

        DVDs

        BOOKS

        TV SETS

        COMPUTER ACCESORIES

        PALM & ACCESSORIES (very popular)

        SOFTWARE - both games and business

and you can do all that SPENDING e-gold at

        http://bananagold.com
                http://bananagold.com
                        http://bananagold.com
                                http://bananagold.com
                                        http://bananagold.com
                                                http://bananagold.com
                                        http://bananagold.com
                                http://bananagold.com
                        http://bananagold.com
                http://bananagold.com
        http://bananagold.com

YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY ENHANCED.  Amazon know *nothing* about you as
the purchaser. In fact, Bananagold Inc. are the purchaser, you are
just a mailing label.

YES you can earn e-gold, and then SPEND IT, in excellent privacy, via
Bananagold.

VERY FULL FEATURED: you absolutely get real time acces to the status
of your order, the UPS shipping number and so on

U.S.A. AND OVERSEAS: works absolutely perfectly for overseas
customers. (Amazon does not sell some items .. like very large items
.. to overseas customers, though.)  We have a GREAT MANY customers
from all parts of the world.

VERY, VERY EASY TO USE. Sophiticated Javascript interface - try it
for a laugh!  You can DRAG YOUR BOOKS around the screen while you are
thinking about buying them.  ONLY TWO pages to place an order --
compare SEVEN TO ELEVEN PAGES to buy a book from Amazon!!!!

GO  FOR  IT  !!!!  Try it out, you'll use it.

        http://bananagold.com
                http://bananagold.com
                        http://bananagold.com
                                http://bananagold.com