Please contact Euro Gold Line Admin  at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  URGENT.

We received your deposit but have no order form or
information to either complete the transaction or
contact you.

If you did not complete an order form, please do so,
we have modified the redirects to insure delivery.  We
apologize for the delay, and will fund your account as
soon as we hav the proper information.

Thank,

Frank
Euro Gold Line Admin
--- Ben Legume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Maybe you (and other e-gold lists) should have a
> section on suspect
> >> or known criminal MMs/scammers?
>
> >This sounds to me like a legal liability nightmare.
> Far better to not
> >list, or at most list the distrust very explicitly
> as a *personal
> >opinion*.
>

> Not a problem, IMO. If they are scammers, good luck
> to them suing you
> for calling them scammers. If not, provided you
> phrase the warning in
> a factual manner and rely on FACTS and not opinion,
> hearsay, rumor
> etc., it shouldn't be a problem.
>
> I.E.
>
> A number of our customers have warned us via email
> that LegumeGold
> Ltd has accepted payments and not provided e-gold.
> The contact
> details given on the website appear to be bogus, and
> enquiries with
> the Nigerian National Financial Crimes Unit indicate
> that the service
> is being run by known scam-artists. We do not
> recommend any dealings
> with them, and any contact should be reported to
> xxx@xx.
>
> As opposed to
>
> LegumeGold Ltd should be avoided. One of the
> 'company directors'
> listed has the same middle name as a man convicted
> of cheque fraud in
> Ohio in 1982, which is highly suspicious. The
> website is located in
> New Zealand, which is another sure sign of fraud.
> Similarly, a
> paranoid schitzophrenic has emailed us hundreds of
> times warning us
> about them. Avoid avoid avoid, use ListOperatorGold
> instead.
>

> New Books at Discount Prices
>   --- Send the right message ---
>
>         + Today freemail +
>
> Get your free, private email address at
>        http://www.today.com.au
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Want a debit card tied to your e-gold? http://www.cashcards.net/rep/23239