Darn! Missed it by a day!  LOL
I wonder if we can use e-gold at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?

Eve

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:01 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Douglas Adams -- dead!

I can't believe Douglas Adams is dead!  I believe he would have liked
e-gold!

The first three people, who have not used Banana before, to go to
http://bananagold.com and buy the HITCHHIKERS GUIDE paperback, will
get the order absolutely free.

This is only for people who have NEVER USED Bananagold before.  Tell a
friend!

Banana is this easy to use ..
        http://bananagold.com/wow.gif

After you buy the book, email ** [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** and ask for
your free refund.

That's a TOTALLY, UTTERLY FREE copy of the late Douglas Adams
classic...no trick.  First three buyers - go for it.

RIP Douglas Adams! I can't believe he's gone!