At 6:18 AM -0500 5/20/01, James M. Ray wrote:
>Monday (well, Sunday night's Monday for the
>gold market) might be an interesting day, I guess.
>JMR

You know not really Jim -- I think it will just bounce around a bit.
It might pullback a little after such a spike, or whatever, or it
might shoot up again.

You could say .. a dramatic "trend" has been established, and nothing
particularly dramatic will happen for a few days now.

for example -- in a few days, maybe a week, maybe less, it might
actually give a strong reversal signal, and, at that point, we could
say "it will now head down for awhile"

But after such a dramatic event (ie, crossing that line of
resistence), nothing much will happne for awhile.

My guess -- the pit traders will pull the price down a bit to fake
out all the losers who entered with market-[snicker]-if-touched
orders last day.