>Interesting stuff -- I re-iterate my previous mailing regarding
>JPM(Morgan), Chase and Goldmans...  Oh yeah -- JPM(May),, you can
>throw your charts away for the rest of the year, because they aren't
>going to help you any..  Next target is $325.00, if we make it there
>next then all bets are off after that!

Nah, it's all in the charts.

Fundamentals are irrelevant.

Like I said, it's totally going up!  I specifically pointed out the
previous turning point (at the bottom of the right side of the "W"
---- it could not have been more obvious, no magic there), and I
specifically told Jim that there would specifically by a spike and I
specifically stated the exact level the spike would happen at!

(Again --- it could not be more obvious.  Literally, every single
"chart" trader in the world was just sitting waiting for it to
happen.  There could not be a more "textbook" chart move.)

Again, fundementals are just chat ABOUT the price --- for example,
they are like MOVIE REVIEWS.  The chart IS THE MOVIE itself.