Ordinarily Euro Gold Line will not make any
recommendations, however, we feel that this is worth a
look and then make up your own mind.
Launched today. A new payment alternative to Egold or
OS Gold.

It PAYS interest on each account!!
It's FREE to join!
The account numbers are nice and low around 464 (so
far)!!
There is a commission plan of 2US$ for each referral!!

http://www.v-funds.net/default.asp?ref=464
It's FREE and once you have it , you ALWAYS have
a nice low number RIGHT at the start !!

Frank
Euro Gold Line Admin
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
tel:  +31-26-844-0113
FAX:  +31-26-844-0342

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Want a debit card tied to your e-gold? http://www.cashcards.net/rep/23239