I've got a question:

Ian Grigg made an announcement on the Webfunds list that Systemics will no
longer be supporting DigiGold, as of May 25:

----------------------------------

"Dear WebFunds Users,

"I regret to announce that Systemics Inc will not be supporting
DigiGold Ltd from 25th May, 2001, 11:00 a.m. AST due to
termination of the contract between the two parties.

"Unfortunately, we cannot afford to continue to cover the costs
for services consumed by DigiGold Ltd.

"In operational terms this would mean that the Issuance Server
operated by Systemics Inc will cease to accept payment requests
for the Ricardian Contracts issued by DigiGold Ltd on the above
date & time.  These are, in brief, the 4 metals.

"Also, the books that were trading on the Exchange will be
"closed," and any orders returned in their current state to
the user.

Q: Want does this mean? Will all of our DigiGold money become worthless on
May 25th, or is this announcement insignificant to the functioning of
DigiGold?

Craig